Rectoria Godmar is an architectural complex that is in the municipality of Callús, on a hill, next to the remains of the old Castle of Godmar, which gives it its name
The castle dates from the 10th century and currently only a semi-collapsed circular tower is preserved. The old parish of Sant Sadurní, documented since the thirteenth century, was rebuilt in 1800, and today the original distribution is maintained. The ensemble was declared a Cultural Asset of National Interest in 1949 and today the ancient temple is deconsecrated.
Rectoria Godmar is the result of the recovery of the old Church of Sant Sadurní and the attached rectory., it has been recently restored and transformed into a set of multipurpose spaces suitable for all types of social and cultural events.